Plant-Based Showcase provides the community with an opportunity to try vegan food from different cultures. It shows that it is possible to eat plant-based and still enjoy cuisine from your culture.
The big event takes place on April 3, 2021 with four pop-up events happening on 2/06, 2/20, 3/06 and 3/20.
We are currently looking for a venue partner, culinary artists and sponsors.
- Allows non-vegans an opportunity to try plant-based cuisine from different cultures.
- Discover four local vegan culinary artists through videos and articles
- Food served in to-go containers
- Following Covid-19 safety precautions
- 4 pop-up events leading up to the big event on April 3, 2021
- First 100 people to purchase tickets get a SoFlo Vegans tote with promos and goodies
How to Purchase
- Tickets for the Plant-based Showcase go on sale on January 1, 2021.
- Single tickets $45
- Purchase two for $80
- Tickets for all pop-ups go LIVE two weeks prior to the event.
- Pop-up events happen on 2/06, 2/20, 3/06 and 3/20
- Single tickets $20, Purchase two for $35