Join Us for South Florida’s RAW-Vegan Potluck in the Park Sunday, AUG. 06, 2023
You are invited to join us to celebrate RAW-VEGAN food for our Raw-Vegan Potluck! This is how we build community; lots of hugs, friendships, love, and the BEST Raw Vegan Variety Masterpieces of delectable food.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Please come with YOUR BEST RAW-VEGAN (preferably organic) dish served in an appetizing bowl with serving utensils and enough for about 20 people or more to sample; couples please bring 2 dishes or a larger dish. If you bring fruit please cut it and plate it so it is easily accessible and appetizing.
- IMPORTANT: Include a list of ingredients and your name so we can share accolades.
- Expect good conversation and to walk away learning something new; be it a new recipe or what this raw thing is all about.
- Suggested ingredients for your dishes: Fruits, veggies, leafy greens, sprouted nuts and seeds, herbs, spices and perhaps Raw-Vegan Gourmet.
- None of the following, please!… Cooked food, animal products (meat, dairy), artificial ingredients, excessive salt, sugar, preservatives, GMO, processed foods, oils, cooked or baked foods, pasteurized foods, etc.) There are tons of raw-vegan recipes everywhere online :)))))
Expect 40-60 people at this event; don’t go by RSVP’S as it is cross-posted in other groups. DJ’s with speakers, music and dancing are included. Do you have a vegan conscious business please come to promote it! Do you have vegan gatherings, come to promote them!
The BEST food often happens early so arrive 2:00pm when we will make a few announcements and introductions. The pavilion is in the shade by the breezy beautiful lake; come rain or shine, we ALWAYS have FUN!!
At this Raw-Vegan potluck picnic you will enjoy the most mouth-watering, life-giving and succulent food on the planet! This is a great time to get new ideas to feel stronger, better and happier and have an awesome time meeting new friends! Raw Vegans, Vegans for the Animals, Vegans for Health, Vegans for the Planet, Junk (Comfort) Food Vegans, Vegetarians, Meat-Eaters and all who are Raw-Vegan Curious are WELCOME!
Brigitte Lang (me) and Brian Hetrich (my friend) are of the intention to build a health conscious, like-minded community for support and friendship and with your enthusiastic participation we are doing it together. With stress, depression and health issues on the rise, this is the time to get new ideas to feel stronger, better and happier and have an awesome time meeting new friends! We also encourage families to come with kids as this is a perfect venue for them with a playground next to the pavilion.
💖 🍉🌱🥗☀️ 🙏 🌎
What: South Florida’s RAW-VEGAN Potluck Picnic in the Park
When: Sunday, Aug 06, 2023
Time: 2:00 to 5:00 pm. PLEASE COME CLOSER TO 2:00 than later, that’s when the best food is served.
Where: Alligator Pavilion at Okeeheelee Park, 7715 Forest Hill Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33413
💖 🍉🌱🥗☀️ 🙏 🌎
Check out the video of our potluck here.
This is a great opportunity to meet others who are living the Raw Food lifestyle. We will be sharing information, experiences, recipes, tips and tricks in preparing delicious raw food recipes.
• Please use sanitary methods to clean, prepare and package foods.
• Although we will supply them, we encourage you to bring your own reusable plates, bowls, cups, utensils (to be more eco-friendly).
• There is a requested $5-$10 donation for each attendee in order to cover the cost of renting the pavilion etc.
Please RSVP here to attend and change your RSVP if your plans change. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing old friends.
Your Hosts / Organizers:
- Brigitte Lang, Founder, Director at Healthy Food Factory (Commissary Commercial Kitchen for Entrepreneurs / Food Trucks)
Cell 954-675-5576 (text or call)
- Brian Hetrich, 100% Raw Vegan, Naturopathic Doctor, Master Grower, Gourmet Raw Vegan Chef, Author, and Teacher
*Raw Vegan: A person who consumes uncooked, unprocessed, raw food, usually organic. For example fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, etc. or A dehydrator, at degrees under 118, can be used for fruits or various recipes such as raw crackers, raw bread, raw cake, etc.
SPECIAL NOTE: Come rain or shine. We are under a pavilion and protected. One time it rained over the entire state except at our park, either way it will be fun!