Browse through list of South Florida Yoga Studios that cater to a plant-based audience. Several area actually operated by members of the vegan community. Contact us if you would like to have your studio listed.
- Anuttara Yoga (Delray Beach) – Anuttara Yoga is a unique style of Yoga based on proper alignment and anatomically logical and progressive sequencing.
- Om Joyful Yoga (Cooper City) – a sacred space which was created 8 years ago and has been nothing short of a healing magical place for the community.
- I Love Yoga Studio (Dania Beach) – I Love Yoga Studio and Healing Center is a cOMmunity space for all to gather, share and heal.
- Red Pearl Yoga (Fort Lauderdale) – A boutique Yoga Center with lots of windows, wood floors and unique design details.
- Yoga1 (Hollywood) – a community-oriented studio with a variety of classes for students of all levels, from brand new beginners to experienced practitioners.
- Yosoy Creative Space (Hallandale Beach) – YOSOY is a space for us to enrich our lives through Healthy living like, great nutrition, yoga & Reiki, acupuncture, kava and being connected to great causes.
- Body & Brain (Coral Gables) – Body & Brain is a national leader in holistic health and wellness.
- Caro Balan Yoga (Kendall) – Ashanti Yoga in Kendall.
- Inhale Miami (Miami) – a new kind of wellness center, with experienced holistic healthcare providers that are here to support your lifestyle needs.
- Love Life Wellness Center (Miami) – A full circle wellness center focused on a holistic approach to health, incorporating a complete body, mind and soul experience.