Charitable Causes for Animal Rights
Help us share this listing on social media and with anyone looking to support Animal Rights charitable causes. Go back to the main Directory Page.
- Animal Hero Kids – Fostering empathy and kindness in children and teens by encouraging and recognizing compassionate and courageous acts that help all species of animals.
- Animal Recovery Mission – The Animal Recovery Mission (ARM) is a vanguard investigative animal welfare organization developed in 2010 by Richard Couto, shortly after being exposed to one of Miami’s darkest and most brutal animal cruelty operations.
- Food for Health Foundation – The Food for Health Foundation provides full scholarships for the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate through eCornell: Cornell University’s online education platform.
- Operation Liberation – Operation Liberation is dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating, and finding permanent homes for non-human animals and providing humanitarian relief and assistance to people in low income, at-risk or disaster-stricken regions.
- South Florida Wildlife Center – The South Florida Wildlife Center rescues displaced, injured, and orphaned animals and takes them through a process of rehabilitation. Their goal is to release wildlife back to their natural habitats. SFWC also works to educate the community about wildlife and how each of us can peacefully co-exist with our wild neighbors.
- Adopt a Reindeer Foundation – The Adopt a Reindeer Foundation envisions a world where reindeer thrive alongside the Sami people, a Finno-Ugric group that inhabits Sápmi, which encompasses large parts of Norway and Sweden, parts of Finland, and Russia’s Murmansk Oblast.
- American Vegan Society – The American Vegan Society is a 501 nonprofit organization that promotes veganism in the United States.
- Animal Outlook – Animal Outlook is a national nonprofit animal advocacy organization. Our mission is to change the world for animals.
- Beyond Carnism – Find out how Beyond Carnism is raising awareness to help people understand about Carnism.
- Compassion Over Killing – COK focuses on cruelty to animals in agriculture and promotes vegetarian eating as a way to build a kinder world for all of us, both human and nonhuman.
- Farm Sanctuary – Farm Sanctuary is a nonprofit pursuing bold solutions to end animal agriculture and foster compassionate vegan living.
- Hopefield Animal Sanctuary – Caring for sick, unwanted, and mistreated animals since 1983.
- Humane Society of the United States – The Humane Society of the United States is an American nonprofit organization that focuses on animal welfare and opposes animal-related cruelties of national scope.
- In Defense of Animals – In Defense of Animals makes a difference for animals all over the world through our hard-hitting campaigns, direct rescue, and sanctuary care.
- Institute for Humane Education – Creating a more just, humane, and sustainable world for all life through education.
- Jane Goodall Institute – Dr. Jane Goodall, the famous primatologist and environmentalist, founded the institute. The Jane Goodall Institute promotes both understanding and conservation of great apes and their habitat.
- Mercy for Animals – Mercy For Animals believes that a humane society is possible. We are committed to reducing the greatest amount of suffering for the largest number of animals.
- Our Planet, There’s Too – We are a non-profit animal rights and planet conservation organization, that promotes a new vision for planet Earth and all of the species of beings who live on it: human and non-human animals sharing this planet in peace and harmony.
- Sea Shepherd – The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society is an international non-profit group dedicated to conserving marine wildlife.
- The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust – Founded in 1977, The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust protects and conserves the African wilderness and its most threatened species.
- The Humane League – The Humane League is a global nonprofit ending the abuse of animals raised for food.
- United Poultry Concerns – United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the compassionate and respectful treatment of chickens, turkeys, ducks, and other domestic fowl.
- Vegan Outreach – Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. Vegan Outreach seeks a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
- Animal Aid – Working with UK supermarkets to commit to labeling vegan products.
- Million Dollar Vegan – Million Dollar Vegan is a non-profit organization that encourages world leaders and individuals to take a vegan pledge to protect their health as well as benefit the planet and animals.
- Viva! – Founded in 1994, Viva! is behind a number of the biggest animal rights campaigns.
- World Animal Protection – Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering – together we can move the world for animals.
SoFlo Vegans thrives on the support of our partners. Check them out and show them your support. See our full list of opportunities.
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. REGISTER for free and help make us become a global hotspot for veganism.