Documentaries & Films
- A Prayer for Compassion (2018) – A Prayer for Compassion is a feature-length documentary that strives to inspire and encourage those already on a religious or spiritual path, to expand their circle of compassion to embrace all life, regardless of species, and make choices in alignment with this value.
- Cowspiracy: The Sustainable Secret – a groundbreaking feature-length environmental documentary following intrepid filmmaker Kip Andersen as he uncovers the most destructive industry facing the planet today – and investigates why the world’s leading environmental organizations are too afraid to talk about it.
- Dominion – Exposing the dark underbelly of modern animal agriculture through drones, hidden & handheld cameras, the feature-length film explores the morality and validity of our dominion over the animal kingdom.
- Earthlings – a 2005 American documentary film about humankind’s total dependence on animals for economic purposes.
- Eating Animals – provides a dense discussion of what it means to eat animals in an industrialized world. It was adapted and extended into a 2018 documentary film with the same name, directed by Christopher Dillon Quinn and co-narrated by Foer and Natalie Portman.
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead (2012) – Morbidly obese Joe Cross endeavors to drink only fruit and vegetable juice for 60 days in an effort to lose weight, reboot his health, and inspire others along the way
- Fat Sick and Nearly Dead 2 (2014) – In Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2, Joe travels around the world and meets with experts who present viable strategies to make and maintain long-term improvements to eating behaviors and overall health.
- Food Choices (2016) – Join award-winning filmmaker Michal Siewierski on his three-year journey to expose the truth about our food choices.
- Food Inc. (2008) – Documentary filmmaker Robert Kenner examines how mammoth corporations have taken over all aspects of the food chain in the United States, from the farms where our food is grown to the chain restaurants and supermarkets where it’s sold.
- Food Matters (2008) – Food Matters uncovers the secrets of natural health to help you achieve optimum wellness!
- Forks Over Knives – The feature film Forks Over Knives examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us, can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting animal-based and processed foods.
- Game Changers (2019)- tells the story of James Wilks — elite special forces trainer and winner of The Ultimate Fighter — as he travels the world on a quest for the truth behind the world’s most dangerous myth: that meat is necessary for protein, strength and optimal health.
- Live and Let Live (2013)- Stories of six individuals who decided to stop consuming animal products for a variety of reasons and shows the impact the decision has had on their lives.
- Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home – A riveting story of transformation and healing, PEACEABLE KINGDOM: THE JOURNEY HOME explores the awakening conscience of several people who grew up in traditional farming culture and who have now come to question the basic assumptions of their way of life.
- Tyke Elephant Outlaw (2015) – This documentary recounts a 1994 incident in Honolulu in which a circus elephant attacked and killed its trainer, then ran loose on the city streets.
- What the Health (2017) – The feature film Forks Over Knives examines the profound claim that most, if not all, of the degenerative diseases that afflict us, can be controlled, or even reversed, by rejecting animal-based and processed foods.
- Vegucated (2011) – Vegucated is a 2011 American documentary film that explores the challenges of converting to a vegan diet. It “follows three meat- and cheese-loving New Yorkers who agree to adopt a vegan diet for six weeks.”
Become a SoFlo Vegans Partner Today!
Claim your complimentary partnership and get added to our toolbox.