Find a variety of plant-based items to substitute for meat. These items are perfect if you want to kick-start your vegan journey.
- Alpha Foods – Alpha Foods makes plant-based proteins based on the everyday meals you already love.
- Beyond Meat – Beyond Meat is a Los Angeles-based producer of plant-based meat substitutes founded in 2009 by Ethan Brown.
- Big Mountain Foods – Big Mountain strives to be real, simple & good food, that is simply really good for you.
- Blackbird Foods – Blackbird foods is an artisanal producer of plant-based pizza and seitan.
- Boca Burger – Boca Burger is a veggie burger made chiefly from soy protein and wheat gluten; it is a registered trademark of the Boca Foods Company, a subsidiary of Kraft Heinz based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Dr. Praeger’s – Dr. Praeger’s Purely Sensible Foods was founded in 1992 on the idea that great-tasting products could be made with simple, whole ingredients.
- Field Roast – Enjoy delicious cheese slices and cheesy entrées that are simply made, yet rich in bold, comforting, melt-in-your-mouth flavor.
- Future Farm – Creates products that are made from vegetables, but with the same texture, succulence, and taste as meat
- Gardein – Gardein is a product line of meat-free foods made by Garden Protein International in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
- Good Catch – Good Catch are culinary rebels with a cause. They strive to help preserve the oceans’ natural resources while providing plant-based protein options that have the rich flavors and flaky textures of fine seafood.
- Hodo Foods – (Partners) Hodo is an organic plant-based foods company based in Oakland, CA. Founded in 2004, Hodo is the largest artisan tofu maker and the only producer of fresh, organic yuba in the United States.
- Impossible Foods – Impossible Foods Inc. is a company that develops plant-based substitutes for meat products.
- Lightlife – Making delicious plant-based food that everyone can enjoy.
- Meatless Farms – A British company that produces vegan, plant-based meats which are made primarily from pea protein.
- Morningstar Farms – Morningstar Farms is a division of the Kellogg Company that produces vegetarian food.
- Quorn – Quorn is a meat substitute product originating in the UK and sold primarily in Europe, but is available in 18 countries. Quorn is sold as both a cooking ingredient and as the meat substitute used in a range of prepackaged meals.
- Sophie’s Kitchen – Sophie’s Kitchen is focused on classic upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sweet Earth Natural Foods – Sweet Earth Foods has been handcrafting nourishing and delicious plant-based prepared foods since 1978.
- Tofurky – Tofurky is faux turkey, a meat substitute in the form of a loaf or casserole of vegetarian protein, usually made from tofu or seitan with a stuffing made from grains or bread, flavored with a broth, and seasoned with herbs and spices.
- Upton Naturals – An independently owned natural foods company with a focus on meat alternatives and vegan values.
- Vegan Us Foods – Vegan and vegetarian meat alternatives below, including meatless crumbles, black bean burgers, and meatless, boneless wings.
- VFC Foods – Takes fresh, wholesome plants, worked some magic, then deep-fried them to create the most amazing Vegan Fried Chick*n.
- Wiwas Tempeh – Tempeh originated on the Island of Java, Indonesia, centuries ago.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine – Yves Veggie Cuisine® products require little preparation, just heat & serve, or use in regular recipes that call for meat.
SoFlo Vegans Partners
The following businesses are featured participants in one of our many partner opportunities.
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.