Find a variety of plant-based items to substitute for meat. These items are perfect if you want to kick-start your vegan journey.
- Alpha Foods – Alpha Foods makes plant-based proteins based on the everyday meals you already love.
- Beyond Meat – Beyond Meat is a Los Angeles-based producer of plant-based meat substitutes founded in 2009 by Ethan Brown.
- Big Mountain Foods – Big Mountain strives to be real, simple & good food, that is simply really good for you.
- Blackbird Foods – Blackbird foods is an artisanal producer of plant-based pizza and seitan.
- Boca Burger – Boca Burger is a veggie burger made chiefly from soy protein and wheat gluten; it is a registered trademark of the Boca Foods Company, a subsidiary of Kraft Heinz based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Dr. Praeger’s – Dr. Praeger’s Purely Sensible Foods was founded in 1992 on the idea that great-tasting products could be made with simple, whole ingredients.
- Field Roast – Enjoy delicious cheese slices and cheesy entrées that are simply made, yet rich in bold, comforting, melt-in-your-mouth flavor.
- Future Farm – Creates products that are made from vegetables, but with the same texture, succulence, and taste as meat
- Gardein – Gardein is a product line of meat-free foods made by Garden Protein International in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.
- Good Catch – Good Catch are culinary rebels with a cause. They strive to help preserve the oceans’ natural resources while providing plant-based protein options that have the rich flavors and flaky textures of fine seafood.
- Hodo Foods – (Partners) Hodo is an organic plant-based foods company based in Oakland, CA. Founded in 2004, Hodo is the largest artisan tofu maker and the only producer of fresh, organic yuba in the United States.
- Impossible Foods – Impossible Foods Inc. is a company that develops plant-based substitutes for meat products.
- Lightlife – Making delicious plant-based food that everyone can enjoy.
- Meatless Farms – A British company that produces vegan, plant-based meats which are made primarily from pea protein.
- Morningstar Farms – Morningstar Farms is a division of the Kellogg Company that produces vegetarian food.
- Quorn – Quorn is a meat substitute product originating in the UK and sold primarily in Europe, but is available in 18 countries. Quorn is sold as both a cooking ingredient and as the meat substitute used in a range of prepackaged meals.
- Sophie’s Kitchen – Sophie’s Kitchen is focused on classic upscale comfort food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sweet Earth Natural Foods – Sweet Earth Foods has been handcrafting nourishing and delicious plant-based prepared foods since 1978.
- Tofurky – Tofurky is faux turkey, a meat substitute in the form of a loaf or casserole of vegetarian protein, usually made from tofu or seitan with a stuffing made from grains or bread, flavored with a broth, and seasoned with herbs and spices.
- Upton Naturals – An independently owned natural foods company with a focus on meat alternatives and vegan values.
- Vegan Us Foods – Vegan and vegetarian meat alternatives below, including meatless crumbles, black bean burgers, and meatless, boneless wings.
- VFC Foods – Takes fresh, wholesome plants, worked some magic, then deep-fried them to create the most amazing Vegan Fried Chick*n.
- Wiwas Tempeh – Tempeh originated on the Island of Java, Indonesia, centuries ago.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine – Yves Veggie Cuisine® products require little preparation, just heat & serve, or use in regular recipes that call for meat.
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.