Browse through a list of markets with veg-options to help you on your vegan journey.
Nutrition Smart Pembroke Pines 110980 Pines Boulevard Pembroke Pines, FL 33026
Since we opened our first store in Pembroke Pines in 1996, we have been committed to providing our community with the information, knowledge, and products necessary to achieve, improve, and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Register to vote up to 10 times daily per listing and suggest listings for us to add.
- Aldi’s Supermarket – Known for rotating a growing selection of vegan items.
- Coconut Grove Farmer’s Market – This neighborhood market runs every Saturday, in the beauty of Coconut Grove. At this market, you can find lots of fresh local produce, raw foods, juices, vegan vendors, ice cream, jewelry, and more!
- Delray Green Market – The Winter/Spring Greenmarket Season is coming back starting October 23rd, 2021 through May 21st, 2022. This market will run every Saturday starting on 10/23/21. Here you’ll find farm-to-fork produce, fresh fruits and juices, jams, fragrant baked goods, plenty of gluten-free, vegan, and organic products, fresh-cut flowers, plants, and more along with LIVE musical entertainment!
- Fresh Market – Fresh produce and a modest selection of vegan items.
- Miami Lakes Farmer’s Market – This market is open every Saturday and offers a variety of fresh produce, natural juices, assorted flowers, cultural foods, and handcrafted accessories.
- Milam’s Market – Strong vegan options located in Coral Gables.
- Las Olas Oceanside Market – This market takes place every Saturday at Las Olas Oceanside Park. Includes a variety of fresh produce, baked items, plants, handmade goods, jewelry, and more. You can also participate in the weekly Yoga on the Lawn classes year-round and a rotating schedule of cooking demonstrations, collaborative art projects, and more.
- Living Greens – Sandwiches, smoothies, groceries, and vegan options.
- MASS District Art Walk – On the last Saturday of each month, comes the Fort Lauderdale Art Walk in Mass District. Join an array of art lovers and enthusiasts and experience an awesome night of art, music, food trucks, and entertainment.
- Nutrition Smart – A large selection of vegan items in locations across Miami-Dade and Broward county.
- Publix – Largest supermarket chain in South Florida providing a good selection of major vegan brands.
- Sprouts – Fresh produce, vitamins, and other products commonly used by the vegan community.
- Sunny Side Up Farmer’s Market – In the heart of Mass District, lies The Sunny Side Up Market. You’ll find stands ranging from local fresh produce, local artist, artisans, food trucks, local music, and much more! Runs every 2nd Sunday of the month!
- Trader Joe’s – High-quality vegan items and produce available in locations across South Florida.
- Tunie’s Supermarket – Over 500 vegan items located in Coral Springs.
- Vizcaya Village Farmer’s Market – At the Vizcaya Market, you get access to a wide selection of artisanal vendors from all over South Florida. You also get the exclusive opportunity to explore the beautiful Vizcaya Village for free! This market runs every Sunday.
- Whole Foods – A staple for finding a larger variety of vegan items, located in multiple locations around South Florida.
- Yellow Green Farmer’s Market – A true destination spot for locals and tourists alike, the market is a lush oasis in the heart of Hollywood! Produce, wellness and skincare, crafts, plants, entertainment and more. This market runs every Saturday and Sunday.
View All Directories
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.