Charitable Causes for Food Equality
Help us share this listing on social media and with anyone looking to support charitable causes focusing on food equality. Go back to the main Directory Page.
- Chilis on Wheels – Chilis on Wheels strives to make veganism accessible to low-income communities throughout the U.S. Offering a range of services from meal shares, clothing drives, youth engagement, and a micro sanctuary for rescue animals, the organization builds healthy and empowered communities.
- Food Empowerment Project – Food Empowerment Project seeks to create a more just and sustainable world by recognizing the power of one’s food choices.
- Food for Life Global – Founded in 1974, Food for Life Global is one of the largest plant-based food relief programs in the world.
- Food Not Bombs – Food Not Bombs is an all-volunteer global movement that protests poverty and war in the most delicious way—by serving free vegan food that would otherwise be thrown away by grocery stores.
- Support + Feed – Spearheaded by Billie Eilish’s mom Maggie Baird, Support + Feed works with plant-based eateries in Los Angeles to feed those most vulnerable from the coronavirus pandemic.
- The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation – This award-winning international charity plants fruitful trees in impoverished regions.
- The Good Food Institute – Ranked as one of the top three charities in the US for reducing animal suffering.
Join Our Community
SoFlo Vegans is a grassroots organization dedicated to supporting the vegan community in South Florida. REGISTER for free and help make us become a global hotspot for veganism.