- Animal Hero Kids – Fostering empathy and kindness in children and teens by encouraging and recognizing compassionate and courageous acts that help all species of animals.
- Animal Recovery Mission – The Animal Recovery Mission (ARM) is a vanguard investigative animal welfare organization developed in 2010 by Richard Couto, shortly after being exposed to one of Miami’s darkest and most brutal animal cruelty operations.
- EarthSave Florida – Earthsave Florida provides the most resourceful information about the vegan lifestyle and plant-based eating.
- Food for Health Foundation – The Food for Health Foundation provides full scholarships for the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate through eCornell: Cornell University’s online education platform.
- Heal the Planet – At Heal the Planet we aim to inspire, empower, and support individuals and organizations working to heal the planet by providing resources, education, and leadership.
- Operation Liberation – Operation Liberation is dedicated to rescuing, rehabilitating, and finding permanent homes for non-human animals and providing humanitarian relief and assistance to people in low-income, at-risk or disaster-stricken regions.
- South Florida Wildlife Center – The South Florida Wildlife Center rescues displaced, injured, and orphaned animals and takes them through a process of rehabilitation. Their goal is to release wildlife back to their natural habitats. SFWC also works to educate the community about wildlife and how each of us can peacefully co-exist with our wild neighbors.
- Adopt a Reindeer Foundation – The Adopt a Reindeer Foundation envisions a world where reindeer thrive alongside the Sami people, a Finno-Ugric group that inhabits Sápmi, which encompasses large parts of Norway and Sweden, parts of Finland, and Russia’s Murmansk Oblast.
- American Vegan Society – The American Vegan Society is a 501 nonprofit organization that promotes veganism in the United States.
- Animal Outlook – Animal Outlook is a national nonprofit animal advocacy organization. Our mission is to change the world for animals.
- Beyond Carnism – Find out how Beyond Carnism is raising awareness to help people understand about Carnism.
- Chilis on Wheels – Chilis on Wheels strives to make veganism accessible to low-income communities throughout the U.S. Offering a range of services from meal shares, clothing drives, youth engagement, and a micro sanctuary for rescue animals, the organization builds healthy and empowered communities.
- Compassion Over Killing – COK focuses on cruelty to animals in agriculture and promotes vegetarian eating as a way to build a kinder world for all of us, both human and nonhuman.
- Farm Sanctuary – Farm Sanctuary is a nonprofit pursuing bold solutions to end animal agriculture and foster compassionate vegan living.
- Food Empowerment Project – Food Empowerment Project seeks to create a more just and sustainable world by recognizing the power of one’s food choices.
- Food for Life Global – Founded in 1974, Food for Life Global is one of the largest plant-based food relief programs in the world.
- Food Not Bombs – Food Not Bombs is an all-volunteer global movement that protests poverty and war in the most delicious way—by serving free vegan food that would otherwise be thrown away by grocery stores.
- Hopefield Animal Sanctuary – Caring for sick, unwanted, and mistreated animals since 1983.
- Humane Society of the United States – The Humane Society of the United States is an American nonprofit organization that focuses on animal welfare and opposes animal-related cruelties of national scope.
- In Defense of Animals – In Defense of Animals makes a difference for animals all over the world through our hard-hitting campaigns, direct rescue, and sanctuary care.
- Institute for Humane Education – Creating a more just, humane, and sustainable world for all life through education.
- Jane Goodall Institute – Dr. Jane Goodall, the famous primatologist and environmentalist, founded the institute. The Jane Goodall Institute promotes both understanding and conservation of great apes and their habitat.
- Mercy for Animals – Mercy For Animals believes that a humane society is possible. We are committed to reducing the greatest amount of suffering for the largest number of animals.
- Our Planet, There’s Too – We are a non-profit animal rights and planet conservation organization, that promotes a new vision for planet Earth and all of the species of beings who live on it: human and non-human animals sharing this planet in peace and harmony.
- Physicians Committee – The Physicians Committee is dedicated to saving and improving human and animal lives through plant-based diets and ethical and effective scientific research.
- PlantPure Communities – The mission of PlantPure Communities is to build stronger, healthier, and more sustainable communities. This is being accomplished through a wide range of research, policy, and program activities and working with local nonprofits, businesses, governments, hospitals and other health-related organizations, faith-based groups, and other community organizations.
- Plantbuilt – A non-profit organization of vegan fitness and bodybuilding competitors.
- Sea Shepherd – The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society is an international non-profit group dedicated to conserving marine wildlife.
- Support + Feed – Spearheaded by Billie Eilish’s mom Maggie Baird, Support + Feed works with plant-based eateries in Los Angeles to feed those most vulnerable from the coronavirus pandemic.
- The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust – Founded in 1977, The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust protects and conserves the African wilderness and its most threatened species.
- The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation – This award-winning international charity plants fruitful trees in impoverished regions.
- The Good Food Institute – Ranked as one of the top three charities in the US for reducing animal suffering.
- The Humane League – The Humane League is a global nonprofit ending the abuse of animals raised for food.
- United Poultry Concerns – United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the compassionate and respectful treatment of chickens, turkeys, ducks, and other domestic fowl.
- Vegan Outreach – Vegan Outreach is a 501c3 nonprofit organization working to end violence towards animals. Vegan Outreach seeks a future when sentient animals are no longer exploited as commodities.
- Whole Food Plant-Based – Certifies WFPB products, services, and organizations with a globally recognized WFPB certification seal.
- Animal Aid – Working with UK supermarkets to commit to labeling vegan products.
- Million Dollar Vegan – Million Dollar Vegan is a non-profit organization that encourages world leaders and individuals to take a vegan pledge to protect their health as well as benefit the planet and animals.
- Viva! – Founded in 1994, Viva! is behind a number of the biggest animal rights campaigns.
- World Animal Protection – Our vision is a world where animals live free from suffering – together we can move the world for animals.
Learn how you can help SoFlo Vegans continue showcasing and supporting the vegan community in South Florida.